Terms and Conditions
ChefOnline – Chance to Win a Restaurant EPoSTerms & Conditions ChefOnline EPoS Competition
Summary Terms: Restaurant Owners only. Open to residents of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland only.
Competition Ends: Monday 11.59pm 31th December 2018.
• To enter on Facebook: facebook.com/ChefOnlinePartners
- Follow ChefOnline Partners, LIKE PAGE and SHARE the competition post.
Prize: The winner will win A Restaurant EPoS.
Promoter: Le Chef Plc, 218A Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. However, internet access, a valid Facebook is required.
3. Competition Ends: Monday 11.59pm 31th December 2018.
4. To Enter: Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free) and see competition at either of the following;
To enter on Facebook: Follow ChefOnline Partners, Like Page and SHARE the competition post.
6. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year for promotion purposes. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
7. Maximum of one nomination, per person, per Promotion Period. Entries that do not win in one Promotion Period will be rolled over into the next Promotion Period for a chance at winning. This will continue until the end of the Promotion.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
9. The Prize: The winner will win A Restaurant EPoS.
10. The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
13. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
14. The Prize has 3 years standard manufacturer's warranty RTB (Return to Base) for EPoS Terminal Only. All images used in this promotion are subject to copyrights and used for illustration purpose only.
15. Winner Selection: All valid nominations received by the Promoter during the Promotion Periods will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted on the dates stated and adjudicated by the marketing team at ChefOnline.
16. Winner Notification: Winner will be contacted via Facebook messaging within 2 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 48 hours of initial contact by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within the 48 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to rerun the competition to allocate prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
17. Winner’s names and locations may be used on ChefOnline Partners Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Website posts or in print to promote the competition.
18. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. includes trademarks, logos, or copyright material not owned by you or used without the rights owner's prior written.
c. Defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); and
d. promotes any political agenda.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
20. All nominations must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk nominations made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s nominations will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
21. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
27. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, entry and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
28. Additional sellers’ terms & condition may apply. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these and sellers’ terms and conditions.
29. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
31. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Le Chef Plc, 218A Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA.